In addition to our regular membership, we maintain a Jr. Corp of members ages 15 to 17.
If you are interested in:
- Helping people in your community
- Becoming an EMT, paramedic, nurse, or doctor
- Need volunteer hours
- Responding to emergency calls
- Saving Lives
- Learning life-saving techniques
Qualitfications and Training
- Must be 15 years old
- Must be 16 years old to ride
- Resident of Tuxedo, New York
- Minimum commitment of 2 hours per week
TVA provides all equipment and training necessary to ride! Minimum training includes CPR and First Aid. Members who are 16 years or older may be eligible to attend the New York State Certified First Responder (CFR) Course, free of charge.
Membership and training look great on college applications!
Jr. Corps Application
Download the TVAC Jr. Corps Application
You will be contacted via email or phone within a few weeks following our monthly meeting. Any questions, leave a message at (845) 351-4400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest!